Intercultural Understanding Partnership (ICUP) Grants 2024-2025
Calling all schools from the ACT, Northern Territory, and Tasmania!
Do you encounter challenges while striving to foster a diverse and connected school community?
APPLY NOW for the 2024-2025 Intercultural Understanding Partnership (ICUP) Grants. PLEASE NOTE: This ICUP round is only for schools from the ACT, Northern Territory, and Tasmania.
The ICUP program, a national initiative by Together For Humanity and funded by the Australian Government, offers you the chance to make a lasting change in your school.
Successful ICUP applicants will receive up to $10,000 and work closely with Together For Humanity to address intercultural and/or interfaith challenges, enhancing student learning and wellbeing.
Check out ICUP FAQs for more information.
To apply, please complete our online application form here. Applications close 5 pm, Tuesday 30 April 2024 (AEST).
For more information email email@example.com
For a downloadable version of the application form, please click here.
We believe that working together is more effective than working in isolation – good partnerships create benefits for all partners. We value partnerships where we work collaboratively towards a common goal.
Thanks to our partner
Together For Humanity programs are supported by the Australian Government Department of Education through the Connected Youth and Communities initiative.
A Snapshot: ICUP Round 1 (2020-2021) and Round 2 (2023-2024)
- 71 schools
- 5 states
- 63 projects
- Participating schools included small and large, public and private, primary and secondary schools in metropolitan and regional areas
Projects addressed a range of issues including:
- increased incidents of racism
- challenges arising in schools with a high number of refugee enrolments
- the need to provide regional students with an understanding of, and connection to, people from different cultures
- the need to facilitate greater belonging for indigenous students